VITA PROVIDES FREE TAX PREPARATION & EFILING FEDERAL & STATE(S) RETURNS AT PATHWAYS COMMUNITY CENTER
Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program January 25, 2021 – April 14, 2021
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays between the hours of 8:30 AM and 4 PM.
Pathways Community Center
546 South Cherry Road Suite N
Rock Hill, SC 29732
View official flyer here
Include the following items:
1. Copy of photo ID and social security card
2. Copy of social security card for spouse and/or all dependents
3. 2019 tax return (if available)
4. Complete 13614-C Intake Interview & Quality Review Sheet (provided at VITA site)
5. Complete Form 14446 Virtual/TCE Taxpayer Consent – Page 2(provided at VITA site)
6. Copy of W-2s, 1099-G Unemployment, 1099-INT, 1099-DIV, 1099-R, Social Security SSA-1099, Refunds, etc.
7. Copy of deductions/credits/adjustments: Child Care, Tuition, Student Loan Interest, HSA, Self-employment Expenses, etc.
8. Proof of account for direct deposit of refunds (e.g. voided check)